Jones Grove brings over 25 years of dedicated Information Technology recruiting to the marketplace and that has led us to place virtually every function within an IT organization. Located in Charlotte, NC, Jones Grove partners with companies ranging from startups to Fortune 100’s. Our clients are in top performing industries, including global manufacturing, consumer products, non-profit, retail, financial services and technology firms.
Our client is a fast-paced, dynamic software company, disrupting the Integrated Business Planning Software market with its award-winning solution for Consumer Goods companies. The focus is on innovative solutions focus on empowering user experience through simplicity, presenting a complex business process in a user-friendly tool.
The ideal candidate should have software implementation experience and/or managing a complex/multi-vendor/partner projects. Ideally delivering software packages to clients or within their own IT organization and experience working across departments and keeping a lot of things moving in parallel.
This position is for a Project Manager to assist with the management, planning and coordination of a professional services team. The Project Manager will report to the PMO Practice Lead and will act as one of the key interfaces between external clients, the technical delivery team, the client engagement team and the sales team.
The Project Manager will manage all aspects of the project including planning, identifying and tracking key project milestones, project financials and documentation. The Project Manager will bring rigor to internal processes to ensure professional delivery of services to the external client.
• Management of all projects according to the processes and standards outlined by the PMO.
• Establishing and maintaining client relationships both remotely and by conducting on-site visits.
• Travel within the US will be required with the opportunity to travel outside of the US as a potential possibility.50%
• Working with key stakeholders to manage milestones and client checkpoints.
• Creation and ownership of on-going project documentation, such as detailed project plan, risks and issue logs.
• Management of project financials including billing, forecasting and burn rate tracking.
• Ensure all projects/services are delivered on time, within scope and on budget. • Liaison between internal and client project management teams.
• Proper communication to all client and internal project team members to ensure visibility of project status.
• Ability to identify and understand escalation requirements both internally and to the client.
• Coordination and planning of resource allocations.
• Proactively identify and highlight all project risks to the appropriate internal/ external stakeholders.
• Adopt a practice of continuous improvement through monitoring existing practices and proposing, documenting and implementing changes as required to improve efficiency.
• Support management providing information and guidance to assist the decision-making process.
• 3+ years in a project management function in a technology setting, with demonstrable experience of understanding technical systems and software related issues as well as project and contractual constraints.
• Familiarity with formal project management methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile.
• Exposure to acting as a primary point of contact for high complexity software development projects to both internal and external stakeholders.
• Exposure to client stakeholders of various seniority across the Consumer Goods, Manufacturing and Retail Sectors
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong documentation skills and knowledge of the following software is required: Microsoft Office Suite and Jira.
• Strong time management and multitasking skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Jones Grove brings over 25 years of dedicated Information Technology recruiting to the marketplace and that has led us to place virtually every function within an IT organization. Located in Charlotte, NC, Jones Grove partners with companies ranging from startups to Fortune 100’s. Our clients are in top performing industries, including global manufacturing, consumer products, […]
The post Project Manager appeared first on Charlotte Agenda. […]Read More