The Office Administrator maintains the office environment by organizing office operations and procedures. Oversees all day to day administrative duties, including management of IT tasks, while troubleshooting and prioritizing based on company needs. Recruits, selects, orients and trains all new employees, as well as encourages and maintains company culture.
Expected hours are 40-48 hours per week on average and potentially more during increased seasonality business. More important than hours worked is the ability to get the job done and ensure company success.
• Oversee operations of administrative department, which includes administration and IT.
• Consistently manage and oversee projects with direction from COO.
• Consistently audits operation of equipment and maintenance systems are sufficient and that assets are protected and running as it needs.
• Oversees ordering of all company office supplies, including paper and toner for printers.
Human resource tasks
• Oversight and responsible for company HR compliance and setting and maintaining policies and procedures.
• Maintains policies and procedures. Shares with team, seeks COO approvals, keeps up to date, removes duplicates and updates team when appropriate.
• Managing workers comp claims and ensuring the team abides by the law ajd company policy.
• Posting all QCC available positions, reviewing resumes, pre-screening, scheduling of interviews.
• Management of onboarding and off-boarding.
• Fair and impartial guidance and training to colleagues.
• Positive and productive relationship with all department managers.
• Accurate and timely reporting of all HR related functions.
• Oversees planning and execution of all company events and or outings.
• Hosts regular employee town hall meetings for feedback.
• Proven experience as an Office Administrator.
• Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures.
• Knowledge of printers, computer systems and ability to troubleshoot.
• Exemplary planning and time management skills.
• Up-to-date with advancements in office tech and applications.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
• High level verbal and written communication skills.
• Discretion and confidentiality.
• Knowledge of Payroll, G Suite and MS Office.
• Positive, can do attitude, ready to troubleshoot at all times.
• Technology savvy. Ability to learn new programs.
• Proactive. Forecasts situations before they happen, often setting up redundancies.
• Planner. Enjoys planning.
• Strong communication skills. Proficient in general writing and business emails.
• Tactful confidence.
• High adaptability.
• Prioritization. Strong ability to understand and shift urgent needs vs future.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Takes pride in appearance and professionalism. Facilitates company culture.
• Attracted to note taking and organization.
• Strong sense of follow through.
• Dependable and reliable.
• Respects confidentiality.
• Ability to delegate, follow up and relate to clients and staff as well.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with resume and cover letter.
Overview: The Office Administrator maintains the office environment by organizing office operations and procedures. Oversees all day to day administrative duties, including management of IT tasks, while troubleshooting and prioritizing based on company needs. Recruits, selects, orients and trains all new employees, as well as encourages and maintains company culture. Expected hours are 40-48 hours […]
The post Office Administrator appeared first on Charlotte Agenda. […]Read More