FlexCare Medical Staffing, one of the leading Travel Healthcare Staffing Agencies in the Nation, was founded in 2006 to help address the chronic staffing issues present at many healthcare facilities around the country. FlexCare has steadily and organically grown into the top-rated travel nurse company in the country. FlexCare was recognized as one of the Best Places to Work for 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 by the Sacramento Business Journal and was named a Best Staffing Company to Work for by the S.I.A. for 2017 and 2018. We’re always looking for highly motivated, talented individuals who care about what they do, never stop trying to achieve success and are looking for a company with exceptional growth potential.
Currently, we’re looking for full-time Recruiters to join our Travel Nursing Division at our newly opened office in Charlotte, NC. Our Recruiters, in conjunction with the Account Management team and designated Team Lead, work to identify, present and hire qualified candidates for contract positions throughout the Nation. Note that the start date for this position is June 24, 2019.
What you will do:
• Develop recruiting strategies designed to identify qualified Registered Nurse candidates through various recruiting tools.
• Answer incoming calls from Registered Nurse candidates interested in travel assignments.
• Initiate outbound calls to prospective Registered Nurse candidates to build pipeline for future placements.
• Act as the single point of contact for their own team of Registered Nurse candidates from the initial contact through the duration of their employment with FlexCare.
• Build and maintain lasting relationships with Registered Nurse candidates.
• Strong motivation to achieve results and meet daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly goals.
• Identify and assess Registered Nurse candidate strengths, needs and wants and match with current opportunities.
• Maintain communication and consultative relationships through consistent email, telephone, technology and some face-to-face interactions.
• Educate Registered Nurse candidates on compensation package options and articulate the personal and professional benefits of a travel career.
• Ability to work independently in fast-paced environment and maintain a sense of urgency.
• Outline wage rates and other terms and conditions of employment and gain commitment from Registered Nurse candidates for current and future job requirements.
• Complete all aspects of the pre-employment processes including resume building, reference checks, background/drug tests, pre-employment testing under guidance from Team Lead.
• Generate leads through various recruiting channels, strategic planning and referrals.
• Be responsible for all compliance requirements, including tracking and updating various certifications, medical documents and employment related documents.
• Diligently maintain and update database with accurate contact information, qualifications and compliance documentation.
• Continue to check in with contract employees while on assignment.
• Work with Account Managers to identify top facility accounts, target clinical skill sets and to assess facility staffing requirements.
• Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Minimum competency requirements:
• Have a college degree or related sales or recruiting experience.
• Strong ability to multi-task and shift gears as business dictates.
• Possess strong organization skills and be very detail oriented.
• Ability to work collaboratively with all departments as well as function independently.
• Ability to thrive under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Possess strong written and oral English communication skills.
• Be familiar with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook and be internet savvy.
• Have a desire to learn and advance in a fast-paced sales environment and be capable of regularly using good judgment and discretion to accomplish goals and work requirements.
• Be currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
Highly desired education and experience:
• 2+ years’ experience in sales, recruiting or other metrics driven environment.
• Career orientated with a desire for advancement.
• Staffing Industry experience.
• Experience with in and outbound phone calls.
• Experience with Salesforce or another CRM platform.
• Call Center experience.
• Be available as needed before/after typical office hours.
• Have reliable transportation and attendance.
What we offer:
• Competitive compensation plan including hourly wage/salary plus tiered and un-capped commission plan and quarterly bonus opportunities
• Excellent opportunity for career advancement in a rapidly growing environment.
• Health Insurance to include medical, dental and vision.
• Flexible Spending Account and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account.
• 401K with employer matching.
• Access to continuous training and development.
• Team building and celebratory events.
FlexCare Medical Staffing, one of the leading Travel Healthcare Staffing Agencies in the Nation, was founded in 2006 to help address the chronic staffing issues present at many healthcare facilities around the country. FlexCare has steadily and organically grown into the top-rated travel nurse company in the country. FlexCare was recognized as one of the […]
The post Healthcare Recruiter appeared first on Charlotte Agenda. […]Read More