The Executive Assistant to the president provides high-level administrative support. Conserves the Executive’s time and promotes the company’s image by representing the president internally and externally, acting as the primary liaison between the president, key leadership and Associates. The Executive Assistant must be creative and enjoy working within an entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven and results-driven. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative and organizational skills and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. The Executive Assistant will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Represents the Executive team by welcoming visitors, reviewing correspondence, arranging company dinners and other corporate functions, answering questions and meeting requests directed to the president.
• Helps key leaders make consistent decisions by advising them of historical precedents, serving as liaison between them and the president.
• Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence and other tasks that facilitate the president’s ability to effectively lead the company.
• Prioritizes conflicting needs, handles matters expeditiously, proactively and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
• Participates as an adjunct member of the Executive Team including assisting in scheduling meetings and attending all meetings
• Arranges travel and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas, booking other transportation, arranging lodging and meeting accommodations.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations.
• Improves quality results by studying, evaluating and re-designing processes, implementing changes.
• Enhances company’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Manage credit card processing and reconciliation
• Assist with Associate recognition responsibilities
• Serve as a liaison with The Raymond Corporation and all other Raymond Dealers
• Assist other functions of within the Company when needed.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
• College degree or equivalent experience preferred, 1-3 years minimum experience working in a professional office environment.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products, specifically Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Excellent communication skills including verbal, written and listening, ability to communicate effectively with variety of people including management and co-workers.
• Results Driven: strong organizational skills and self-structure, ability to manage priorities and multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
• Detail oriented with exceptional follow-through skills.
• Ability to draw upon available resources within the company.
• Strong team player, desire to help others achieve goals.
• Excellent customer service attitude and skills, commitment to quality and strong work ethic.
• Able to understand and follow verbal and /or demonstrated instructions.
• Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
• While performing the duties of this job, the Associate is regularly required to work in a high-paced environment with a high volume of information flow and frequently changing priorities.
• The Associate is occasionally exposed to a machine shop environment and hazards from equipment movement.
• Position will require 25% travel with regular day travel and occasional overnight travel.
Overview: The Executive Assistant to the president provides high-level administrative support. Conserves the Executive’s time and promotes the company’s image by representing the president internally and externally, acting as the primary liaison between the president, key leadership and Associates. The Executive Assistant must be creative and enjoy working within an entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven […]
The post Executive Assistant appeared first on Charlotte Agenda. […]Read More