CarRecord™ is an Approved NMVTIS Data Provider
The National Motor Vehicle Title Information System (NMVTIS) is designed to protect consumers from fraud and unsafe vehicles and to keep stolen vehicles from being resold. NMVTIS is also a tool that assists states and law enforcement in deterring and preventing title fraud and other crimes.
CarRecord is a globally recognized automotive data collaborative. We have sought and secured data agreements with the most respected suppliers in the industry to provide consumers with a truly comprehensive and informative vehicle history report, allowing the consumer to make informed decisions when purchasing or selling a used vehicle.
Vehicle Valuation Data9.6/10
Salvage & Rebuild History9.3/10
- Potential issues are found in almost 1 in 4 used cars sold
- CarRecord™ is a USA operated online automotive bureau
- In the USA, a vehicle is stolen every 33 seconds on average
- Annually, 450,000+ vehicles are discovered with rolled-back odometers
- Buying a “Lemon” can leave you out-of-pocket thousands of dollars