Provides administrative support for the Operations Department and Director by delivering proactive, detailed and follow through with administrative responsibilities.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to the following:
• Coordinates and arranges meetings, prepares agendas, reserves and prepares facilities (includes eSpace, room set-ups, food and audio visual requests) and records minutes of meetings (as needed).
• Provide staff training for eSpace, copiers and phone system including help-desk support and system administration.
• Organizes and maintains file system and files correspondence and other records.
• Manages Operations Director schedule.
• Greets scheduled visitors and vendors and escorts to appropriate area or person.
• Order office supplies as needed.
• Participates in rotations for receptionist.
• Prepare check requests and invoices weekly.
• Works with Set-up Coordinator and Food Service Manager to ensure scheduled meetings, set-ups and eSpace flow smoothly and efficiently.
• Manages general office equipment and monthly reporting for the following: copiers, faxes, paper cutter and folder, postage machine.
• Manages the automated phone system, including the potential need to access on a holiday or during inclement weather from off-site.
• Manages and is the system administrator for eSpace (church calendar, event, resource and work order management system).
• Works with Facilities Supervisor to manage the Brivo system (security door access system). Door schedules to be reviewed weekly for locking and unlocking matching the weekly events. This includes process and distribution of key badges and key requests.
• Maintains the master key box and issued key log.
• Maintains records for Columbarium and coordinates interment.
• Assist with user access and operation of staff email.
• Perform financial expense research in a single or across multiple accounts in comparison to budgets.
• Provide backup coverage as outlined and structured by Human Resources.
• Receive and maintain NC Notary.
• Other duties as assigned.
Essential knowledge, skills and abilities:
• Ability to organize, plan and initiate work with a minimum of supervision.
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and adapt production timelines to changing conditions, following projects to completion.
• Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team to produce results.
• Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with staff and non-staff.
• Professional and respectful customer service persona.
• Ability to effectively communicate through verbal, written or electronic means.
• Demonstrates strong organizational skills and detail oriented.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Ability to read and interpret complex documents.
• Ability to navigate within basic financial systems of General Ledger and Statement of Financial Position.
• Ability to use Microsoft Office and the internet. Learn new software related to facilities operations, building automation, church calendar and security applications.
• Post-secondary degree or related field.
• 3 years of experience or equivalent combination; or education and experience.
• Computer knowledge in Microsoft Office suite, internet/intranet, database concepts, ability to learn new systems related to the church environment (i.e. eSpace, Shelby Arena, Shelby Financials and Brivo Security System).
• Physical requirements include, but may not be limited to frequent handling of files, books, computers and boxes of documents, keyboarding, operating a telephone and other office equipment.
• Mental requirements include but may not be limited to general math functions, intermediate reading, advanced reasoning, advanced speaking ability and advanced writing ability.
• The employee is occasionally required to be mobile throughout the building and attend off-site functions.
• The noise level in the work environment is moderate.
Send cover letter and resume to Lynn Williams, HR Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Overview: Provides administrative support for the Operations Department and Director by delivering proactive, detailed and follow through with administrative responsibilities. Responsibilities include, but not limited to the following: • Coordinates and arranges meetings, prepares agendas, reserves and prepares facilities (includes eSpace, room set-ups, food and audio visual requests) and records minutes of meetings (as needed). […]
The post Administrative Assistant, Operations appeared first on Charlotte Agenda. […]Read More